I've moved!

2.1.21

Hey friends! It's been a while. Like, a lifetime. (In reality, under a year. But pandemics mess with my internal clock.)


I hope you're all well, as am I! So, long story short, I decided on a whim to move operations over to another platform. Namely, a little WordPress site I set up ages ago and never used. 


That's right! More content coming at you in 2021!


What do I have in mind for this new blog space? Um. Blog every week. Super short posts with bookish talks and deep thoughts and a lot of choose-joy-pep-talk stuff. Keep it simple and fun for me so I'll actually stick with it. So, yes! My brain has been churning with ideas. But suffice it to say that I'm going to keep things short, sweet, and fun. 


Are you with me?! Head over and hit that follow button. 


This is going to be AMAZING and I can't wait to see you over there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top